From Chemicals to a diversified « Green » industrial Group
1898 : Creation of Floridienne S.A., company listed on the stock exchange, specialized in the extraction and production of phospates from Florida.
1928 : Investment on the site of Ath, Belgium.
1965 : Launch of a lead-based stabilisers production.
1982 : Creation of the subsidiary Floridienne Chimie and transformation of Floridienne S.A. into a holding company.
1990 : Investment in the snail business. Start of the Food Division.
1996 : Purchase of SNAM, company specialized in the recycling of batteries.
1999 : Start of the Lifescience Division.
2007 : Merge Sidech-MCP, creating MCP Group.
2011 : Sale of MCP Group to 5N Plus.
06/2014 : Sale of the assets of Floridienne Chimie.